[Dailydrool] Out Cold and puppy name

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 22:16:54 PDT 2009

If ya weren't at the BoardWaddle where Tom Schreck debut'd his newest book,
"Out Cold," Ya might want to take Auntie Shelly up on her offer to sell ya
one for ABC. My slave has already bought hers and plans to read it on the
way to Mishgun this year. Last year she read his first book on the way there
and the second on the way back.

How often do ya get to read a book wif a basset interupting the, well, adult
pawtion of the book??? ..and there are many familiar names in it courtesy of
Tom allowing pawctioning of characters last waddle season!

Can't wait to see how Jeremy DIES!

Cakie
P.S. Puppy call name seem to be PurPUP! I have pupcakes. Purple would have a
purpup.