[Dailydrool] Getting another hound

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Thu Apr 23 00:44:44 PDT 2009

Emily - you are absolutely correct!!  Sally needs to have someone to buddy up with when you and the hubby are away at work or where ever!!  We will never have a single hound in our house again!!  Our poor Tatum didn't have anyone to play with except us, and because there weren't any dog parks at the time, she really didn't get socialized to other dogs and didn't know how to play with them when she came upon one!  Teddi, Casper and Madden LOVE playing together and sleeping together (usually) and they get upset when one is taken without the others!!  2 dogs are WAY better than 1 in my humble opinion!!  I say GO FOR IT!!

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~
Dogster Pages:
Tatum: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2769&j=t
Teddi: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2773&j=t                                                                Casper:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2775&j=t                                                                                                                                                                Sadie Jean:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php? i=3464&j=t<http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?%20i=3464&j=t>                                                                                                                                                           Madden: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/562679