[Dailydrool] AHROOO RAFFLE REMINDER

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Thu Apr 23 04:49:20 PDT 2009

Daisy Mae, woofing in to remind everyone that it only takes ONE dollar to
help the houndies. That's right, our big AHROOO RAFFLE continues with three
great prizes. We have the beloved BASSET BOOGIE PRINT, BASSET BOOGIE MUG and
our very last custom edition of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO. Tickets are just $1
each, and there are NO minimums (that's right -- one buck for the bassets
gets you in the running for the big prizes). We houndies never discriminate
after all -- we love anyone who'll share their cookie money with us (we
prefer people who will just plain share their cookies, but I digress).

So check out our Raffle -- 100% to benefit BROOD:
http://www.fortheloveofdog.net/raffle/

As an enticement, you get 2 bonus tickets if you buy 10; 5 bonus tickets for
getting 20. But don't forget -- it only takes ONE to win! And these all make
great gifts (or secret pawtner offerings -- just imagine how excited your
secret pawtner would be a few months from now to receive any one of these)!
If you buy 10 or more, don't forget to indicate what prize you want your
bonus tickets to go toward... you can add the info to the field for special
instructions at check-out if you're using Paypal or just include a note if
you are sending a check (made out directly to BROOD).

Good luck to one and all!!

Daisy Mae and Toby (the dynamic duo of doggie fundraising)

P.S. We're sending heart-healing drool to Marilyn of House of Puddles on the
loss of our fur-buds Gus and Liz. We've sniffed both of these sweet seniors
(and Marilyn too) -- and they will be missed by houndage everywhere. Mr.
Gus's Firsgiving page is http://www.firstgiving.com/hop-gus.