[Dailydrool] bassets in need florida

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 05:35:37 PDT 2009

I am the owner of two female bassets. I was given the name of your organization from Senior houndsabound. My family is facing extreme financial issues (foreclosure/relocation). My concern at this point is to try and find a Basset Organization that would consider taking them. A normal shelter or the newspaper is out of the question. The girls are very attached, to the point of having separation anxiety if they are even crated individually. We had to get a large crate for night time they could co sleep in. Our younger girl is three years old and our older girl we haven't a clue. She was given to us by a vet and originated from questionable circumstances.We do know she was used for puppies at one time. Both girls are fixed and both are in need of annuals. If you could at least point me in the direction of someone who might be able to us, I would be forever in your debt. Thank you for your time.