[Dailydrool] justin and jade left behind.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Apr 23 06:26:15 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Justin and Jade send heart healing drool to  the humans of Liz and Gus
as well as all the brothers and sisters.

Safe journey drool to the bridge for Gus and Liz and finally healing
drool to all the houndies who are not well especially the

Four week old houndie , Kirby and Barnaby.

We are planning revenge on Johnathan who is deserting us on Sunday and
only coming back from the coast the following

Saturday . We have been introduced too the humans who will help  William
look after us . We like our bread  cut into

9 little mouth size squares, we are hoping they will get it right. For
every error they make Johnathan will know all about it

when he gets home . We will post revenge details when Johnathan gets
back.

Justin and his sister Jade we will both show him not to leave us behind.