[Dailydrool] Elder Clara tweet challenge

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:22:49 PDT 2009

Hello Fellow Droolers,

Its good to be back after a week without my drool, I was one of the ones that stopped getting them as well. Does anyone have the link to the firsgiving page that Elder Clara is giving her tweet money to? I talked to the boys and told them that they can do without treats for a couple weeks because the Seniors need them more than they do. After a couple dirty looks they agreed. Thank you all!

Snooters!

Sara

Slave to Yowza and Jack