[Dailydrool] Purple People Eaters

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 09:36:42 PDT 2009

I had an entirely different take on CBLs request for Purple names. In my world, the Purple People Eaters are the Minnesota Vikings. So I suggested a good Scandanavian name, Hannah. Also the name of my maternal grandmother. One of the Wilson Gang is Mary Myrtle, the name of my paternal grandmother. I would be proud to have a little Hannah out there!

Synthia, my Barney, the 14 year old chocolate Lab, does the same thing, pooping while walking or even in his sleep. I attribute it to old age and some loss of muscle mass in his back end. But he is still going strong.

Here is another observation on adding one more to the pack. I fully endorse it. My experience is that adding an odd numbered dog is hardly noticeable and adding an even number dog is a lot more work. For instance, going from 3 to 4 is a lot more work than going from 4 to 5. Does anyone else have the same experience? So don't get one more, get TWO more!

Another tidbit of wisdom, given to me by a fellow drooler and mother of several, for people considering expanding their pack.  Fair does not always mean equal. I try to be fair with all members of the Wilson Gang, but sometimes one gets two treats while the rest get one. Equal, no. Fair, probably at the time.

And I'm chomping at the bit to learn who adopted Annie? Please fill us in.

Drool to all who need it
Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang