[Dailydrool] Webiste to list your lost or found pet - Please circulate

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 19:04:57 PDT 2009

www.lostpetusa.net <http://www.lostpetusa.net/>   is a new website founded
by Cathy Bissell from Bissell Inc. to help reunite lost pets with their
families. Fast and efficiently.

Pets are important members of our families. When they're missing, it's
natural to feel anxious and worried. With Lostpetusa.net, those feelings
don't have to last for long. This site offers a simple, convenient way to
search for your pet - without leaving your home.

Search our national data base by zip code. Look to see if your pet is
registered in the Lost and Found Pet database. Use the handy zip code search
feature above to enter the zip code of the area your pet was lost. This link
will also direct you to local facilities that could be housing your lost pet
in that same zip code area. Pets may have wandered into neighboring zip
codes, so be sure to check other areas close to your home.

Register your lost or found pet in the Lostpetusa.net national database.
Your entry will be added to our national zip code database and your contact
information stored so that pets can be reunited with their owners. Don't
worry about confidentiality. Your personal information will be kept private;
only your email address will be shared. All personal information registered
with Lostpetusa.net will never be made public without your permission

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009...Spreading Drool One Basset at a
Time!

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Tastefully Simple Fundraiser, Diomondback Game Fundrasier and more
www.azbassetrescue.com

Shop at  <http://www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue>
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of greatBasset merchandise featuring 10
Year Logo Design!

Wasted Away in Barkaritaville Design on Merchandise with percentage coming
to AZBHR!  www.cafepress.com/wastedaway

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings