[Dailydrool] I hope you'll visit my blog!

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 23:29:53 PDT 2009

I'm not on the DailyDrool actively anymore, but thought I would drop in
briefly to say that for folks who get the Bugler and have seen my blog post
on the costs of dogs reprinted there this month, you can access my blog
directly at:

http://alifeindogs.blogspot.com/

I update every week or two, as I find time, and hope you'll enjoy it if you
do visit. There's a "subscribe" button you can use to get an email when I do
update it. If you're interested, please do drop by.

I miss many of you, but this break from the Daily Drool has been a really
good thing for me, given the demands of a mother whose health is failing, a
lot of work due to stimulus funds being released, and an active houseful of
dogs - both mine and rescues.

Hope this finds you well.

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets and