[Dailydrool] HOP Gus Fund Jewelry Auction!!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:18:19 PDT 2009

Dis is Copper pawin in from da Sand Dieggo's.  Elphaba and I listen to da
Elder Clara and send our cookies monies to da House ob Puddles for da Sr.
houndies what needs it.  Den we give momswabe the nudgies and say, get some
ob dat sparklies stuff what you makes dat da humans like to wears and sends
it for the HOP.  Ok she says, I do dat.

So, she sends dem to Cathy Rudert at da "Basset Hound Town" and she puts up
pawctions on da e-bays.  All monies go to help refills da funds at HOP in
Gus memories.  So check dem outs:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/333chaps

Tell you swabes to bark dis out to all dem fwiends, these be pawfect for da
Mothers Day gifties. (No Elphaba I sure it MOTHERS day, humans not call dem
dat. When you hear teenageswabe call momswabe dat? Where momswabe be when
her says dat? At da works, uh-huh dat what I finks.)

Copper & Elphaba (and momslave Brenda)