[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle

isagen1 at netzero.net isagen1 at netzero.net
Fri Apr 24 11:11:01 PDT 2009

First, I would like to thank Rich and Dawn for all of the hard work they put into planning the Boardwaddle. I know they go for day's with minimum sleep and it is much appreciated by the houndies and humans.

We had a wonderful time like usual though we wait all year and it seems to just go by so fast.

I did take a few pictures this year....I think I got more of the humans then the houndies. Here is the link if you would like to see them...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=17l606dl.53xa5kt5&x=0&y=tohzv8&localeid= en_US

Ilene (and Charlie and soon to be Charlie's mom)