[Dailydrool] Houndsbay Auction for BHRNM---Reminder!

L.K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 09:51:52 PDT 2009

There are still about 6 days left on the auction items I posted for Basset Hound Rescue of New Mexico.  Unfortunately, due to "operator error", the photos did not come through on the auction page, but if you will go to http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/toppogigio/  you can see them both.   There are two photos of each item, one "regular" view, one "detail" view.

The first item is listed under Basset Jewelry.  It is an "Asian Influence" white with black and red figures ceramic bead bracelet with two Chinese "Dog" character charms and two Basset charms in silver/pewter tone.  The bracelet is strung on 1 mm. elastic cord, and will fit a medium to large wrist.  The matching earrings are on surgical steel ear wires and also have the Chinese "Dog" character charms.  I will include a description of the Chinese Zodiac "Dog" character with the items when they are shipped.  The measurements for both the bracelet and earrings are on the description at Houndsbay.

The second item is under Other Basset Items, and is a silver-tone shepherd's crook beaded bookmark made of glass beads in blue and green tones with a silver-tone "I Love Dogs" charm.   The measurements for the bookmark are on the description at Houndsbay.

These items are fundraisers for the Basset Hound Rescue of New Mexico, and all proceeds from the sales will go to BHRNM.  Please take a look, bid, and help us raise some funds for the homeless houndies in New Mexico!  The photos are at photobucket-- http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/toppogigio/ .

BHRNM's Annual Waddle will be May 3.  Contact Elizabeth Moorhead (mizle at yahoo.com) for details.

Thanks for looking and bidding!

Lisa Metzler

PS:  If there is someone out there in Drool Land who is an expert at posting things to Houndsbay, please email me off-list regarding posting photos.  I don't seem to have any luck with that, and would like to post a few more items.  THANKS!

L.K. Metzler
San Marcos, TX   toppogigio at yahoo.com     "A dog wags its tail with its heart." - Martin Buxbaum     "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." -- Andy Rooney