[Dailydrool] broadwaddle shirts

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:42:07 PDT 2009

It has now become a must have staple for my wardrobe, the broadwaddle tee.  Over the years I have collected many, and I am finally wising up to get an extra because I usually wear them out pretty quickly.  Always beautiful, always comfortable, they are something I always look forward to getting.  My 2009 shirts arrived yesterday, and they are FANTASTIC.  I am debuting it tomorrow, as I am taking 6 of the bassets to the Vet tomorrow for routine pedicures and anal gland expression.  (Jellybean and Nikki had theirs yesterday).  Job well done, once again.  And, one of these years, I look forward to going to the waddle.  It looks like a blast!!!!  Have fun, and I am starting my no rain stomp for you all, already.Drool to all in need.Jackie and the hounds