[Dailydrool] Flea & Tick treatments

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 19:13:32 PDT 2009

I wanted to share with all an email I received in response to my posting about the EPA investigation of spot on flea treatments.  I have not tried this product but wanted to pass this along for information purposes.

"I started to use an organic product and never did have fleas
or ticks on her. We were around many other dogs, cats and I took her to
the dog park frequently. I happened to call the company making the
product and happened to get the Vet on the phone who explained the
product to me. It takes a tiny amount of the powder on the dog. Less
than 1/4 teaspoon, put on from the top of head, down the back to the end
of the tail.

Buck Mountain parasite dust for animals, Herbal Gold, Buck Mountain
Botanicals Inc., H.C.30, Miles City, Montana 59301, Phone:
406-232-1185 indefinite shelf life"

 Karen and Roscoe, Millie, Elwood & Beatrix
"Our dogs see us through more than they put us through" - Ken Foster