[Dailydrool] growing pains

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 08:25:49 PDT 2009

After reading about all the Basset chewing that goes on, I have wondered if Hollyberry chewing the bedding and my hand were the only things that interested her....YIKES! was something wrong with my buppy that she didn't chew other things? NOT..just this morning:
T.V. remote control 0  Hollyberry 1
     computer data storage flash drive 0    Hollyberry 1
Add dirty underwear, kitchen towels and the cat's dry food.

Also, I know I can only share this story with Basset People...2 weeks ago while gone to a 3 day meeting for work I found myself really missing Hollyberry...and low and behold, there right across the conference room was a WOMAN WHO LOOKED LIKE HOLLY! I turned to my coworker and said: "guess I miss Holly too much, that woman over there looks just like Holly."  Jane (a non-Basset person but she loves Holly too)turned, looked at her....and gasped....yes, indeed I had found Holly in human version...I attempted to take a picture with my camera phone but probably had divine intervention in that it was blurry.  Guess I qualify as a Crazy Basset Lady. We had to leave the meeting before break time....too giggly. Not only do I see Bassets everywhere but have convinced my co-workers they do too.
Snooters,
Maggie and Hollyberry