[Dailydrool] looking for a picture

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 07:46:38 PDT 2009

At the 2008 BW I took a picture of Taco Bell under her blanket- with Hank under there too. All you can see of Hank are his hands waving next to Taco's head. I remember taking the picture- but it could have been with someone else's camera. I have checked every disc I have- all my photo accounts etc and can't find it. If anyone has a copy of this picture- would you please share it with me?

thanks so much!

droolies, Angelika