[Dailydrool] Madonna Update

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 05:06:25 PDT 2009

Madonna came home for a day of observation at the vet's yesterday.  After x-rays and blood work the vet concluded that Madonna must have twitched her back (arthritic back) and is having a flare up of her arthritis.
She was sent home with two pain killers one is a people painkiller who's name escapes me the other is veterinary and called Zubrin.
My dad is concerned at the cost of the Zubrin and was wondering if any droolers have a source where it will cost them less than $70 a month.

Thanks.....Brenda, Tyler, Rufus and Hunny (and a hurting Scooter Girl, Madonna)

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/