[Dailydrool] Big Basset Boy Needs Help

Vicky Munson boggleyboo at mchsi.com
Sat Apr 25 16:31:36 PDT 2009

Sorrry to everyone for not posting where this boy is, he is in cedar rapids Ia. The owner would like to adopt him out and not burden rescues unless absolutely needed.That is one reason i posted to the DD, she has never heard of it and doesn't have internet.
 More about this big boy, his name is boggle, he is 3years old, tri-color with the prodominate color being black, fixed and current on shots, he is one of the longer legged guys.
 I guess anymore questions feel free to email me, I will be in contact with the owner and get permission to post her name and phone number.
 Vicky Munson