[Dailydrool] Spring Cleanin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 18:25:00 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Deeba pull dem shanks in, we gonna talk bout Elder Clara toonite. I bee gibbin youze whut you deserb later. Brudder Elwood keep youze guessin, iffin da houndie althinderz ain't dun cloud youze liddel pea brain dat is.
Momma seyz todey be da spring cleanin cause da wedder man gotz we real hot here at me home. She git out dis specul table dat Norms Momma dun gab herz, she git da watterin hose, whut now gots warm waterz cause Miss Jacqie dun tolt us how to do dat, she git dat moochine whut chop dat toebones, cept Brudder Elwood toebones dat is. Sister Daisy go first. She good. Brudder Elwood go next.When youze a stud like da Brudder, a baf be otay. Brudder Jake he git da pass dis time, cause he bin sicky wif dat earz and Momma jus gib him sum more earz stuff. Ol Bob git da super sudz cause him rumpbone liddel chunky iffin youze knowz whut da Brudder bee a seyin.
Elder Clara she go missin.
Momma go in da home, she find her, Clara put da brakes on she not moobin, till Momma git da hotdog whut we all want, and out she go. Course it take both Momma and da Daddy to haul dat moose up on da table, she bee a screamin an bitin and Brudder Elwood sit rite dere. Dis gonna bee a show. She git da toebones furst. My she mad, she screamin worsser, Brudder Elwood moobe liddel closer, git da vue.
Baf be next, I singin halleloowya, she been a lackin in dat personal hygeene all winterz. Git dat soap, da smellin gud kind. Oh yea, she all bubbles, she still screamin, da rinse cycle goin now, oopz furgot da rumpbone, she got da dingleberrys back dere too, gib dat a wash.
She finkin she dun. Nope, Time fur da earz, herz lipz up to da eyeballz now. Momma and Daddy load her back to da ground, she sneak rite in me home and pee on da floor. Revenge. Brudder Elwood go gib her da sniffy. She like a spring flower, but herz attertude still be da real Elder Clara.
An da moralz ob dis storie be youze can't teach dat old Elder Clara new trick ob bein nice.
Dat all?Brudder Elwood?gots to sey tonite.

Droolz to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts