[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound 2nd Annual Yardsale Fundraiser

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 18:01:34 PDT 2009

was a huge success!

Sat we raised around 2800 for the hounds!  In addition to the 500-600 I made from an impromptu earlier yard sale, this put our total into the-  range for this year!
I could NOT have done this without a lot of help!    I will write more about it in the upcoming Senior Houndsabound newsletter,  (if you do not get the newsletter and want to, email me @  WPRINCE1 at CFL.RR.COM)
  but wanted you all to know it went great!  about 170 of that was from the bake sale we did in conjunction with this.    Who knew all those cookies were sooooooo   good?!?!

The hounds are glad to have their yard back and I am glad to have "stuff" gone from my house!

Heading to bed with a few hounds...it has been a very long four days!

hugs to all and drool to those in need!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org