[Dailydrool] another sick hound?

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:29:49 PDT 2009

Now the 2 year old (doxie) Oliver may have a mass on the left inside of his
neck. He often makes a hacking noise after he eats. He eats fast so I bought
him a smaller dish, tried to spread his food out, etc. The thing is that he
was just at the vets because he pulled something in his left back right leg
and is on no play restriction for THREE WEEKS and this is the dog who lives
to play ball and can actually throw it back. He will also move it closer
when you say the word "closer." Anyone know anything about masses in the
neck and hacking hounds? I know, I will take him to the vet. He was
literally there 8 weeks ago. He does not want us touching it, not on both
sides, and not small either.
Due to his health issues the bassets kind of have to be on restriction in a
round about way. No basset 500 can be done as no doxies can join in either.
 I guess we could use some drool at the LaRock household as it looks like
one basset and one doxie will be going to the vet this week. That is half of
each.  That is the eldest of each breed.

If you haven't been to the slobber shoppe lately, go check it out. I am
thinking of ordering some more fridge magnets. They have some more new cutes
ones on there since I ordered last. I have a fridge full, but was thinking
we have another fridge on the porch and 2 more fridges at work that some
basset magnets might just look cute on.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver & Cooper