[Dailydrool] Sunday afternoons

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:31:50 PDT 2009

We have had a beautiful day here.  Yesterday was wonderful too.  We spent the day outside planting things and pulling out old dead ones.  The girls got to supervise.  At least in the back yard.  They really worried when we were out front.  They could only watch which isn't their style.  In back we tested the fence and they didn't get through it.  Marley studied hard when the DH went in and out but noone figured out how to get in.  The caterwalling is much quieter now.  There is peace on the backyard once more.

They were so pooped last night from all that supervising they took long late evening naps.  They were so tired from the naps that they didn't move all night.  Right now there is a whole lot of snoring going on.  Maggie spent her evening trying to trip people in the kitchen and at one point there were three two leggers and all four four leggers in one small kitchen.  Almost chaos.  More speedbumps than floor.

Shelby is guarding us right now from things in the dark.  She has her nose to the screen door and every so often she sits up, howls and then goes back to sleep.  Her world is safe for another few minutes.

We are sending snooters and drool to all those in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby the foster with Mom