[Dailydrool] More Jewelry for Rescues!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:14:26 PDT 2009

Hello everyone.  I just wanted to let you know that Western Missouri Basset
Rescue is also auctioning some jewelry on e-bay to help with the extensive
vet bills they had for Fred/Bodhi and some of their other bassets recently.

I know everyone is being asked to donate to everything right now, with all
of the rescues in trouble, but with mothers day coming up a lot of people
will be purchasing gifts anyway, and this is an opportunity for them to
purchase a nice gift and help a rescue at the same time!

Even if everyone could just pass the auction info on to their friends, that
would be helpful.  There is a .51 carat diamond ring and some Tahitian Pearl
earrings up there now, and there will be a couple more hopefully posted
Monday.

Here is the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/wmbri4bassets

Drool for everyone in need!