[Dailydrool] Co. High Country Rescue

meme0809 at aol.com meme0809 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 04:36:21 PDT 2009

Hi everyone
This is the last reminder for the Colorado High Country Rescue fundraiser. From March 27th to A pril 30th I will be donating 10% of all sales from my Ebay store to Colorado High Country rescue. The link to my store is:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/goldpan-jewelry-sales__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Unfortanately, good Basset jewelry is hard to find, but I do have some really cute dog pieces. If there are any that rescue would be interested in carring for thier stores, contact me directly and I will do my best to connect them with my supplier for the best price. Please email me directly with any questions.
Thanks,
Vicki and the Band,
Merlew, Willie, and Toby