[Dailydrool] Spring into summer event

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Apr 27 06:21:02 PDT 2009

Saturday we went to Basset Buddies' Spring Into summer event in
Minnesota.  We had planned to take Mr. Pimpernoodle and Dr. Ruth but
we were running too late for bathtime so the stinky ones got left home and
Miss Bertha got to go.  The event was held at a very schnazzy pet
resort and had a nice off lead outside area in addition to a large in door
room for the raffle, food, games, etc.   Bertha had a very good
time.  She wandered about and only occasionally checked in with mom
and dad (like when mom visited the food stand).  I was m anning the
gate and missed the bobbing for hotdogs event but I gather Miss Bertha
attended and did VERY well.  That might account for the bulge that
appeared just behind her ribs about mid-afternoon.  The spouse manned
the doggy fish pond.  There were several very eager houndies who
selected more than one prize.  Snip, the other showdog at the event,
revealed she has quite a considerable brown bag addiction - her mom had to
shell out quite a few of those dollar bills to keep it fed.  There
was a lovely raffle (I didln't win anything) and Snip's mop made quite a
haul.  I did buy a 100% Recycled Bassets bumber sticker, much to the
chagrin of the spouse who hates it when I stick stuff on the
vehicles.  Miss Bertha slept all the way home.

crazy
basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit