[Dailydrool] MISHGUN WADDLE

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 07:17:39 PDT 2009

Hi Droolers. We are BUSY getting ready for our 2009 WADDLE here in
Mishgun!!! T Shirts are being sent out daily, the hotel room count is now 87
rooms and growing (our block is 90 rooms). If you haven't ordered your 2009
Waddle Wear or made your reservation at the FOUR star Radisson Hotel, do it
TODAY!! Call (248) 644-1400 and use the code BW2009 for the special $78.00
room rate (which includes the pet fee). The hotel offers a FREE shuttle
service to anywhere within a 20 mile radius for Waddlers!! You can get a
group together for Saturday night  and not worry about driving, caravaning
or getting lost (or drinking!). The shuttle is also basset friendly if you
want to head out to a local park with the furkids or even get a ride to the
Waddle (literally a 5 minute drive from tnis hotel). ** Rooms Need to be
RESERVED on or BEFORE May 1st!****

Our NEW *HUGE* picnic spot will be SO much fun for the bassets!! However,
there are almost no trees there, just a BIG open grassy fenced in area.
PLEASE bring your shade pop up tent SHADE thingies if you have them. We have
to make our own shade this year (The Sun *WILL* be Shining!!)....we are NOT
calling them Rain Thingies!!!! We are renting a 30 X 40 foot tent, but
having your own private shade will be nicer for you and your bassets if you
have them. There is PLENTY of room to claim and set up your spot!

The Deadline for Waddle Wear Orders is May 7th!! Order yours Today!! We got
an email from someone who thinks Lola (the pretty basset girl on this year's
shirt) is "Hot"!! Visit www.michiganbassetrescue.org and get your Waddle
Shirts Today!

Our online Waddle Auction opens TOMORROW!! Keep a close eye on it as items
will be added frequently. Thanks Auntie Bonnie for putting it all together
for us. This auction will go LIVE on Friday night, May 15th in the Gorgeous
Ballroom at the Radisson.

We are SO HAPPY that the Boardwaddle had terrific weather and was a Big
Success! Let's keep the stomping going for Mishgun!! Let this be the year
for  No Rain Waddles that are hugely successful!!! Hey! At least the gas
prices aren't nearly as bad as last year! That's a start!

Gotta Run. So much to do, so little time!

NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!!

Melissa and Jo

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets