[Dailydrool] Animal Rescue Site

carolm315 at aol.com carolm315 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 08:54:19 PDT 2009

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds is on the Shelter Challenge.? We are currently 2nd in the state of Utah and I'm not sure of our overall standing this morning....it changes each week.? We did qualify last year for one of the $1000.00 prizes and it was greatly needed and appreciated by us.? If anyone out there would like to vote for us each day, we would send lots of loving and appreciative drool back to you.? Thanks so much from all the rescued hounds and slaves at Utah Friends of Basset Hounds.