[Dailydrool] funs on da weekend

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:04:57 PDT 2009

Wewl-letme tell you bout da funs I had on da weekend.

Da mom tuk me wid her to see her 2-legged gwand-dotter.

Dey have a wheaten terrier nam ob Sophia dat i lub lub lub

ta pway wid.  We had so much fun. (dey usually don't let us

get tagedder)

Da mom--She put eberyfing in da car.  Den put me in.  Den dwove away.

Wen we stopped to get gas, she finawy paid attention to me.

I had just been whining and whining and whining to tell her dat she

had fawgotten to bring her own suitcase and stuff.

Mom here--Bianca really whined more-louder,etc. than usual

as I was getting gas on the way out of town.  I had put all

of her "necessities" in the car--

and had forgotten to bring my own suitcase! (usually, my sister

can take care of her when I'm away)

If Bianca hadn't "reminded" me that I had forgotten my own things...

Lub, drool, an snooters ta eberywun

Bianca