[Dailydrool] baff day, hehehe

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:52:21 PDT 2009

Cowboy here, jus bragging bout how i evaded the evil baff yesterday. momma
came in saying we shud get baffs since its dads birfday and we stink. she go
grab the shampoos and beachy towels and dats when i go lay down, sweet and
innocently on my bed. i keep one eye open but do a really gud job of
pretending i be sleepin. rupert not as smart, he follow da momslave into da
baffroom where she hoist him into da tub for a scrub down. usually i go
check while he getting baffed but not yesterday. i just stay put on my
bed...."sleeping".
when rupert all done and clean he run around like a maniac and I couldnt
resist so i join in the fun. den mom finds out owr cuzin duke is coming over
wif he mom and dad so mom says i off the hook fur now cuz she dont wanna be
mid-baff when dey show up. well dey stayed alll night til 9 o'clock. too
late to baff cowboy, bwahahaha.

lub and drool,
dirty cowboy wif clean rupert

--