[Dailydrool] Daisy AKA Trentonia to rainbow bridge

wendt greenberg labagel2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 19:29:00 PDT 2009

This is Wendy.  I am sorry to report that Daisy passed away today at Valley Central
Animal Hospital.  I took her there in an emergency when I came home and she was
not moving.  They tried to save her, but she was not strong enough to undergo the
operation.  In the past months, she had some cysts removed and Dr. Hatchett, our vet suspected it was cancer.  It was very hard because our regular vet Dr. Hatchett was out
of town, and even though a vet tech came to our house to help get Daisy in the car, I was
sorry that Daisy's last moments had to be there and then.  We wanted to go to Boardwaddle one last time, but really Daisy was not strong enough to make the trip.
She enjoyed her last days in Trexler Park, going for car rides, and eating her favorite
treats.  I miss her terribly.  If you have memories of Daisy please write to me at
labagel2000 at yahoo.com.