[Dailydrool] Impawtent RAFFLE News

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Mon Apr 27 19:00:38 PDT 2009

Daisy Mae here... with an IMPAWTENT AHROOOO RAFFLE Pupdate and Addition.
That's right, we have one more wonderful item that was generously donated to
our BROOD Raffle: drum roll pleez...

A Pawtographed Copy of DEER AINT PEGGY: Letters of Advice and Life's
Observations from a 14-Year-Old Basset Hound -- kindly shared by Bob
Blanchard.

The book contains a collection of 50 letters written by a Basset Hound to
his human relatives and friends. Think of them as short stories. Sherlock's
letters appeal to adults -- young and old -- and to teenagers. From his
perspective, everything makes perfect sense. From a human reader's
perspective, the letters are hilarious and endearing. Sherlock suggests
innovative solutions to humankind's perplexities. He provides unusual
observations of human and pet behavior.  Sherlock reports on his
misadventures around the house, in the neighborhood, on outings and trips,
and at the veterinarians.

Check out all the details of our rescue raffle here:
www.fortheloveofdog.net/raffle

And remember, tickets are ONLY $1 and ALL proceeds go directly to BROOD. And
it only takes ONE ticket to win. We have extended our raffle by a week to
allow plenty of time to get your tickets -- for the BASSET BOOGIE MUG,
BASSET BOOGIE PRINT or either of the super-special BASSET BOOKS!!

Run, don't waddle, on over to the website now to get YOURS. You get 5 BONUS
tickets for every 20 you buy; 2 BONUS tickets for every 10. BUT NO purchase
is too small -- so feel free to pick up just one LUCKY ticket that may make
you a WINNER!!

Whew! I'm tired. Think I'll go curl up with DEER AINT PEGGY (my own copy --
I wouldn't want to get any pawprints on the special Raffle Edition) and
partake of some of Sherlock's wisdom.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Drool...

Daisy Mae & Toby (pledge pawcurement partners)