[Dailydrool] 2009 Trout Parade with MidABHR - June 13th

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 09:11:09 PDT 2009

Join Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue for the 2009 Trout Parade in Livingston Manor, NY on June 13, 2009.

Reservations & Deposit Due Now
SHANDELEE LAKE INN (Basset Central) - Livingston Manor
ARHOO! Check out this place! We will have it to ourselves! The Shandelee Lake Inn is owned by a chef and is pet-friendly. http://www.catskillmountaininn.com. We'll be able to have Saturday & Sunday breakfast, Saturday lunch, and Saturday dinner (with beer, wine and soda).

The rooms themselves are $100 per night for those with private baths and the five rooms that share a bath are $80 per night. Reservations and all money need to be handled by the rescue, so please do not call them for reservations. You can contact me directly for reservations.   I need to know when you would be arriving and departing, as well as if you will be having breakfast, lunch after the parade, and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday. Payment for the rooms would be in advance.  The great thing about having this place ALL TO OURSELVES is that rain or shine, we can still have a wonderful time!

The Shandelee Lake Inn is a 27 room Inn located on the Lake in Shandelee in the heart of the beautiful Catskill Mountains two hours north of NYC, New York. The Inn hosts one group or event at a time. Our guests enjoy gourmet catering & fabulous parties., swimming in our Olympic size pool, fishing & boating in our 145 acre lake, relaxing in our hot tub, hiking, mountain biking, wiffle ball, baci ball, volleyball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, foosball, star gazing, leaf peeping and evening campfires. The Inn is pet friendly. Chef and owner, Ettore Mazzei, prepares fresh foods daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our well appointed dining room.

The Inn captures all the charm of a Catskill Mountain Country Inn with all the modern amenities one could expect.

AND THEY WILL HAVE BASSETS GALORE FOR OUR TROUT PARADE WEEKEND!! We will go there after the Parade to have lunch, contests, and a raffle table!! Let me know ASAP what your preliminary plans are:
FRIDAY, June 12th
Room - # of people
Dinner at Buffalo Zachs Cafe - number of people (this is a pay-for -your-own dinner)(you can also join us for drinks)

SATURDAY, June 13th
Room - # of people
Breakfast - # of people ($15 each)
Lunch - # of people ($15 each)
Dinner - # of people (still negotiating this)

SUNDAY, June 14th
Breakfast - # of people ($15 each)

PLEASE CONFIRM WITH US CONCERNING ROOM ARRANGEMENTS SINCE THEY ARE GOING FAST! Your deposit (50% of the room cost) is due before May 1st. You can send a check made payable to "Mid-ABHR" to Suzanne Fitch, 57 Mine Hill Road, Washington, NJ 07882, or paypal your deposit to donate at midatlanticbassets.com. The balance of the room cost is due the week before the event.

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
Adopt4Paws at yahoo.com