[Dailydrool] April 26th Calendar hound

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:18:14 PDT 2009

Ok, so I know that I'm late...I was traveling this weekend and wasn't looking at my calendar!

Sunday's hound was Blue. She was the FIRST Tank Hound. We got her the summer after we got married in 2000. We got her from Mid America Basset Rescue in MO. This picture was taken Feb 08...she was about 12ish. This was about a month before she passed away from a burst mass on her spleen.

She was *my* dog. She followed me everywhere....she was a bit snappy and scared of random things, but definitely my baby. I miss having her around.

She loved to dig her nose under the snow to see what was under there...hence the snow on her nose that you see in the pic on the calendar.

She was on 7 of our "Tank Hounds" pictures that we took each December.

She was my Blue-Butt.

Susan Stoker (and the Tank Hounds)