[Dailydrool] FW: Need your help! --MISSING DOG WALTERBORO,SC

Geri L. Boneske gboneske at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 20:18:12 PDT 2009

This is from one of our Myrtle Beach CBHR Volunteers.   Can our GA/SC/NC
people keep an eye and an ear out for this Boxer puppy?  Also does anyone
have any contacts with a southern Boxer Rescue just in case he ends up in
the pound?  If anyone sees or finds the dog please call me at 843-277-1069.
Zeke is not a basset, but he does have basset family who is very worried
about him getting home safe and sound.

Geri