[Dailydrool] BROOD Ramble wear - Discount Code by 4/30

jmmiller49 at juno.com jmmiller49 at juno.com
Wed Apr 29 08:19:04 PDT 2009

HURRY! Save $10 on purchases of $50 and more when buying BROOD’s Ramble items between April 28-30 at  www.cafepress.com/broodva  Use coupon code MOTHER1

Buy your Mother a shirt and send it to her from her grandPUPPY!

Hey Dad, don’t forget your furKIDS need to get something for their “Mom” by May 10th.

Mom, you know the furKIDS really want you to have a new shirt and tote bag!  Wait! the furKIDS also want to get “Dad” the BBQ apron for his special day in June!

Check out BROOD's Tour de Basset Ramblewear, even if you are not going to be able to attend BROOD’s Ramble this year on Saturday, May 30th at Fido’s Friend in Thurmont, Maryland (not far from Baltimore/Washington or Gettisburg, PA)

BROOD's Tour de Basset Ramblewear is now available for sale - this year featuring not one, but TWO different designs by TWO different artists!
Pam Tanzey (We all love her work!)  and BROOD's own
Bryan Prindiville (Check out his great cartoons at http://www.bryanprindiville.com There is Bassetville and Frances and Friends is about his very own BROOD basset!)
And, don't forget to get details on BROOD's Ramble at www.brood-va.org

Janet
with basset ear hugs from Lace (We can each get Mom a different design...I'll get the credit card....) and Bowlean (I just clicked on the link...they have t-shirts for us too!  We can dress like Mom! What is her limit on the credit card?)
BROOD bassets at their Baltimore forever home
and Smurf & Jasper at the bridge and forever in my heart