[Dailydrool] Yoo-Hoo Drinks...not for bassets...

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:41:09 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a bit behind on my drools again, so I hope I don't have too many
people/dogs/other creatures to send healing drool to - but know that if you
need it, we're sending it your way.

I have a very odd request for you all. A friend and I are having a baking
competition, we're making cupcakes using favorite childhood beverages. He's
got Nesquick, I picked Yoo-Hoo. Only problem is, I can only find the regular
milk chocolate Yoo-Hoo in New York.

So, I need Strawberry Yoo-Hoo and Double Chocolate Yoo-Hoo to make my
recipes work. If anyone with access to these drinks might be willing to send
me a couple bottles of each, please email me. Obviously I'd reimburse you
for the drinks and the shipping...and send you a few of the resulting
cupcakes.

To make this basset related, Humphrey will not be the taste-tester for this
competition no matter how hard he drools for a nibble.

Once again, drool to all in need,

Rebecca, Kit, Humphrey & Professor Bix

rebecca.lando at gmail.com
twitter.com/artfuse