[Dailydrool] Hector the [VERY LOUD]!

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:05:47 PDT 2009

I saved Hector's Calendar Page to say a few words. He was Gilly's foster brother for a while and Gilly loved Hector! He was picky about who he played with and he always loved to play with Hector. He was named well in that he is [VERY LOUD] and most lovable. Gilly liked Countess Penny very much, Hector's brother Barney and had a [great fondness] for his Nudgie[Big Nudge]! Lisa, Wednesday and Booty, and CliffordATB and GillyATB {I sure do miss my boys: ( }