[Dailydrool] Adding to the pack ... Thanks!

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 06:57:42 PDT 2009

Big thank yous to everyone who offered advice and support when I asked for
help in convincing my husband to "OK" the addition of another basset! It
worked! And we're now knee-deep in the application process for a 3 year old
male(Beauregard) who was found as a stray in Kentucky.

Keep fingers crossed that all goes well and Sally gets a little brother ...

Emily
mom to Sallybeans (who figured out that if she sits in a certain chair in
the living room, she gets blasted by the central AC duct -- for those of you
not in the NJ/NY area, it has been 90+ the past three days!!)