[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel, Llewis an Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:33:36 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel I riting for ebberbuddy, Llewis doin da spellin an Cnly he chirpin
away ober dere somwhere chawin on a lectric cord.  Oh..HEY!
WaitaminnitCnlyHOLDHOLDSTOPSTOP.....sheeeesh!! Mr. Cooper sir....could you?
Fank you sir, it mitely presheated. You gwan now wiff Mr. Cooper sir he gone
show youse sum odder stuff da chaw on.......oh my!  Dis chile gone be da def
of all ob we!!

Dis chile he foller me ebberwhere why he ebben tryina counner crooze. He
almoss up dere, too! He tall for a young'un. (Awso berry nosie. Ifyouse nose
whut i meens.)

Hokay so lass night  Momperson tuk da liddel won to whut she call a "fun
metch'. I bin to wonna dese long long long long timeago. Yes Llewis i hab
too an youse didint go. So i nose he go inna dis bilting  fulla strange
peepels (an i meen strange) an lotsa dogs. Mossly frenly dogs. But dere
awways won or too whut not so frennly an MomPerson awways watchin watchin
for dem-- she good at dat, gotta gib she ....uh....credit (fanks,llewis) Den
affer looooooooooooooooooooooooooooon time watin an peepels pettin an lovin
on ya he go inna square ring (one a dese fings agin) an trot aroun tippy toe
tippy toe an stop an gotta stan JESSS SOOO.
Welll.. gotta tell ya. Cnly youshully in bed an assleep by 8 or 9 an by now
it amoss dat an he  won tiret puppdog. He trots roun and he tryta stand juss
soo but it kinder loss its fun. Nebber mine. He gots firss in he class, bess
ob breed an firss in da hound group! DO NOT ESK WE HOW MENY ODDER HOUNDIES
WERE THERE. IT DONT MADDER. Juss cuz he da onliest won he still did good. We
BERY BERRY PROUD ob Cnly ebben when he tript on he eers an fell down in da
Bess Puppy in Show class an loss big time to a big hairy monster neme of Boo
Vee Yay whut belongt toa good fren.

Next fing ME, Nigel da Nose whut did not zactkly git in da trekking test but
be a firss altar nut. MomPerson youshually not go as a altar nut. I not sure
whut altar nuts are. Nebber had won. Dont nose do dey com in boxes or begs
or tins or whut. But she say dis time iffen we not dere we not ebben got a
chanse so we gone go be altar nut nummer first. Which meen mebe I gets some
trekkin in befour da test time.

In da meentime she berry busy workin, doin dog stuff an mekin sure she get
up to see her fren whut....uh...well she dying. MomPerson she go up dere
amoss ebber day. She get purty tiret. We tryna watcsh da liddel won but I
gotts ta tell ya...he a chore!!!

Love and Drool to all in need,Elie, Maddy and all da houndies what need
lotsa love an drool

Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper an MomPerson