[Dailydrool] We've Been Lurking.....

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 29 16:58:37 PDT 2009

I feel like a stranger on the Drool these days.  Haven't had much to post about and have been dealing with scary health issues.  I feel great but my heartbeat's been erratic so I have worn a Holter monitor and have an echocardiogram scheduled.  Hopefully docs can find out what's up with the ticker.  I am too young to need to mess with heart problems!!!  The houndies are all well and Flappy got adopted so we're down to just Ginger as a foster.  It's been calming to have only 4 dogs to deal with :)  (Shoot--did I really have TWENTY here last winter?!)  Bluegrass Basset Rescue is getting ready to have a fun fundraiser so watch for postings!!!!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah and Twinkie (Sweenie) + Ginger