[Dailydrool] craig list des moines basset in need

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed Apr 29 19:13:10 PDT 2009

Special needs basset. we are just overwhelmed with bassets coming in. being dumped two at a time. breeder bassets. it someone is intersted in adopting this poor little girl, let us know, we will help with transport...

Reply to: jeffjeff99 at mchsi.com <mailto:jeffjeff99 at mchsi.com?subject=FREE%20Basett%20Hound%20(Waukee,%20IA)>  [Errors when replying to ads? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts> ]
Date: 2009-04-28, 7:36PM CDT

The most sweet, loveable, attention loving 3 year old female. She has addison's disease and needs a $70 shot monthly. We will pay 4 months of shots. We have a pug that she is great with, but not good with young children. Free to a loving home.

*	Location: Waukee, IA