[Dailydrool] Wanna puppy?

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:44:07 PDT 2009

OMBR has a new beautiful foster boy.  He's staying with us for now,
much to the disgust of my crew (MORE buppies!!!)  He is about 12 weeks
old (our best guess), a handsome little tri-color with tons of black
freckles AND brown freckles.  He is a riot; he runs full tilt
everywhere, then collapses in a "heap of one" for a nap, then goes
again.  He is very friendly and outgoing, and already sleeps through
the night in his crate like a little angel.

I will have pics... um, soon.... as soon as I can get one that isn't
blurry!!!!! LOL   We are in central Arkansas; anyone interested in
adopting him can apply online at www.ombr.org.  :)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!