[Dailydrool] Plush Basset Hounds for Sale-GABR Waddle Pledges

Suzique2u at aol.com Suzique2u at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 16:34:41 PDT 2009

Dear Drool Family:

Tanner, Sally and I are going to the GABR Waddle in September. While  out
shopping today, I found the cutest singing basset hounds that I'm  selling to
earn pledge money for the GABR Waddle.  He is 12" high and  dressed in a
black double-breasted tuxedo with a two button front, red bow tie,  tails in
back, satin stripe on the pant legs, black hard plastic shoes, and  carrying
a red heart in his right paw. He sings "Love is More Than I  Can Say" and
sways back and forth.  I am selling each one for  $20, which includes
shipping.  I have a picture of him if  you'd like to see him. (He is white with red
ears and has a red patch  over one eye too, just to make him all the more
adorable!) If you are  interested, but would like to see a picture first,
email me I'll send you  a picture right away.  I bought a dozen hounds, with a
possibility of  purchasing a few more!

You won't be disappointed, I promise!  Since I haven't a creative bone  in
my body, but do know how to shop for good "Basset Crap," this is my way of
spreading good "crap" while making some money for rescue!  First come,
first served!  In the past, my items have sold out with a few unhappy  Droolers
who waited too long to request pictures!

Drool to all in need!

Susan, Tanner and Sally (please help us help homeless  hounds!)

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!