[Dailydrool] swine flu

Linda Crawford l-crawford at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 30 18:20:03 PDT 2009

Oh my, I am tired of Swine Flu already. As a pediatric nurse practitioner
that is all I have been doing the last three days - fielding phone calls
from worried parents!  Fortunately we do not need to worry about our fur
babies except whether we are too sick to rub their bellies if we get sick.
Wash you hands often, cover your cough and sneeze with a kleenix or your
inner elbow, stay out of crowds and you should hopefully be good.  Eat well
and get sleep to maintain good general health.  Hopefully this will pass
without too much trouble.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I am.

Jessica's Foster Mom