[Dailydrool] Happy first day of our birfday

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:27:46 PDT 2009

Hi eberyone its me Lenny and it is the first day of my brudder Pete and my
Birfday..we don't know whether our birfday is May 1st or 12th so we have to
celebrate for 12 whole days but we will be brave  hehehehhe

In honor of our birthday's peteys mom wrote a song and here is the first
days verse

On the first day I gotcha my buppy gave to me
a puddle or two of pee

Iffen you wanna see the rest of the song..our donate to our birthday
fundraising page to give back to Basset rescue of Florida for giving us our
great familys come check us out at

http://www.firstgiving.com/lennyandpete

*happy birfday petey I lubb you*
**
*Leonard*

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr