[Dailydrool] Watson

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 03:18:41 PDT 2009

Ohmy oh my. You have more than a little drool from us headed your way.
Giardia is very hard to get rid of once they have it. Just when you think
it's safe--dum dum de dum dum---IT'S BAAAAAAAACK--- It took the VetLady's
dog 3 months to get back to normal, and it has taken Conley about the same
and a major food change. I get so excited when I see Conley stools that I
can pick up instead of scraping out of the lawn that you'd think he pooped
gold.
I am so sorry.
Conley sends a huge load of healthy-puppy drool to Watson. (and you).

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper