[Dailydrool] Snores

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 2 09:04:13 PDT 2009

Dittos. When my Basset boy snores at night, I just know he is still breathing at almost 13 years. His snoring doesn't disturb me at all. His licking does. He is on his last days of antibiotic treatment for a sore he got just under his nose. It makes his mouth dry and makes him itch so he licks. The black skin is coming back now and the treatment seems to be working. Glad it isn't a tumor as first suspected. Their snores are a sweet sound to this Basset mom.