[Dailydrool] Oops to Gracie frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:48:38 PDT 2009

Deer Wee Gracie A

Dis be Nigel whut done spended a lotta time in jail for nickin da MomPerson
lass week. Hear da deel. They meens it when they says it. When they sez
"forebber! Youse nebber gettin out an no more treets nebber" dey meens it
rite dat minut. Dey may eben meens for a our or more if you been reel bad.
Howebber
Oncet dat eer stop bleedin all ober da place an eberbuddy quite an niceynice
agin an whut dey call "normal" restort, dey lookee you sad pityful face inna
jail an dey fink oh well it ober now...an dey let youse out.
I in todal agreesment wif youse about dem eggs. Ise gotta deel wif all dese
oder hounds an dat Brat Conley whut can reech stuff eben I, NIGEL, cannot
reech. He eben gotted da TB remote dis mornin awreddy an tekin stoff offfa
MPerson's workie tebel whut I NEBER do. An ob course, once you scores you
gotta keep dem away. You done nuffin wrong. You in jail un...un... not fair
but dey lettin youse out eny minut now, truss me on dis won.

Love and drool to them in need,
Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper