[Dailydrool] Question

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 19:51:13 PDT 2009

Wondering if anyone could suggest any remedies we can try on Gracie's chin
and neck.  Here's the deal - she drinks like a horse, meaning she puts her
entire head in the water, it's almost to her eyeballs, then she drinks and
drinks, she's a real tanker.  When she lifts her head out of the water, it
goes EVERYWHERE, including down her neck.  So her chin, neck and part way
down her chest are permanently wet.  (I wipe her off as often as I can, but
it's a losing battle.)  Now we don't have any hair loss or discoloration, no
bumps or scaling or anything like that, but her chin and neck always smell
like vinegar, and I think they're always a little itchy.  Any suggestions?

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net