[Dailydrool] We vote for Aisling!!

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 17:59:50 PDT 2009

Fred, Annie and I vote for the name Aisling for Betsy, the Irish Basset.? One of my favorite books is "Light a Penny Candle" by Maeve Binchy.? One of the two main characters was named Aisling.? I had no idea how to pronounce it, but just thought it looked very pretty!? Now that I know the pronunciation, I like it even more!!!

Rose, Annie and Fred (mom says Bassets are french, but we're Irish too, cuz our last name is Hughes, and we get corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day!)